PestVets Veteran of the Year Award
PestVets Veteran of the Year award was created to honor a veteran who has helped strengthen the role of pest management. They are recognized for their outstanding contributions to the industry and to the communities they serve.
The evaluation process will recognize the following:
- The nominee’s leadership/involvement in community volunteer activities
- The nominee’s contributions to the pest control industry
- The nominee’s contributions to his/her company
- The nominee’s contributions to other veterans
Minimum qualifications include:
- Must be an honorably discharged (DD214) Veteran of the US Military
- Must be employed by an NPMA member company
Nominations are due by February 20, 2020. The recipient will be awarded at Legislative Day 2020 in Washington, DC.
If you have any questions regarding a nomination, please contact to Jake Plevelich at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (703) 352-6762.