NPMA Gives: Caring for Our Community
Presented by NPMA's Leadership Development Group, the NPMA Gives Award recognizes NPMA member companies that have demonstrated leadership through their dedication and contribution to the good of the community. As part of its mission, the Leadership Development Group is committed to honoring those companies that have made a real contribution to their community.
Such contributions are demonstrated through carrying out and/or participating in community service projects. These projects may be industry related (complimentary pest control for at risk environments, etc.), or non-industry related (walk/run, raising funds for the community, blood drives). The entry must demonstrate the company's consistency over a minimum of a three-year period.
Each of our winning companies will be featured in the September/October issue of PestWorld magazine and recognized at NPMA's Academy in Orlando, Florida. In addition, NPMA will recognize these winning companies by listing them on www.npmapestworld.org and announcing them through our social media channels.
A panel of industry judges will select the recipient of this award. Work will be judged on the following:
- Ability to demonstrate the company's commitment to volunteerism and community service;
- Detailed list of company's projects, donations, volunteer activities, and civic responsibilities demonstrating diversity and depth over the course of a minimum of a three year period;
- Questions answered that are representative of one leading the community;
- Ability to demonstrate the value of the pest management industry within their community;
- Consistency in the company's leadership and community outreach.
The company applying must be a NPMA member in good standing in one of the following categories:
- Small Pest Management Industry Service Provider (under $5 million annual revenue)
- Medium Pest Management Industry Service Provider ($5 million - $20 million annual revenue)
- Large Pest Management Industry Service Provider (over $20 annual million)
All entries must be received by NPMA no later than June 6, 2016. Late or incomplete entries will not be included in the judging.